Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lesson #36

Lesson #36 - Plan.

There's a lot of planning when my dad takes on a new venture. Sure, I get my impulsivity from him, but he's a much better planner and thinker. I tend to jump right in and then stop and think, "Holy moly. What did I get myself into now?!" Seriously. I do that all the time.

Apparently, this is a lesson I haven't learned. But at least I know it's there!

So, back to my dad. He is amazingly business savy. His new venture, Your Greatest Protection, has taken off at an amazing pace. I'm not surprised.

He plans, he thinks about things and then he jumps in. (Unless he's buying a Corvette. There's a whole other lesson with that one!)

I know I should plan better, but I'm glad to have the constant reminder. Thanks, Dad, for giving me that. You're an inspiration. And I mean that in a good way. =)

I love you!

P.S. - Feel better!

3 comments:

Jim Wilkinson said...

Your just saying something nice because you are afraid I will tell you "Someone shot Santa this year" again :-)

Thanks Winnie!

Gym Mama said...

Well, there is that fear. ;)

catalin said...

nice photo.... a wisdom man plans all.....before something goes wrong:)