Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lesson #7

I know my dad thinks I forgot to post today, but alas, no such luck. =)

Just a late night of working and a busy day of child chasing yesterday made for little time to type. I've been trying to get the posts typed the day before so that they'll post before he wakes up in the morning.

So, today's lesson...

Lesson #7: It's okay to be goofy.

Anyone that knows my dad knows that this is a no brainer. He has a wickedly sick sense of humor (that I am proud to say I've inherited) and isn't (usually) afraid to be a bit goofy...like letting his grandkids play "dress up" with him or getting a talking monkey head and setting it to go off when people walk by just to freak them out. Thepictures of the make-up/hair-do session are stuck on my cell phone, but boy, would they be fun to post here.... =)

So, thanks, Dad. For showing us by example that goofiness is okay; humor is essential and life is too short not to wear lip gloss. =)

I love you!

No comments: